- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade B+
Every child isn’t the same. So why should every school be?
Harmony Science Academy - Lubbock believes each student can achieve their own unique, full potential through a caring and collaborative learning environment that emphasizes personalized learning and innovative instructional methods.
Our award-winning curriculum places a heavy emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) to prepare students from underserved communities across Texas for college success and career readiness. Additionally, our nationally-recognized Character Education program teaches students the importance of personal responsibility, self-respect, empathy, and valuing others. Combined, these academic and Social-Emotional Learning skills equip our students with the skills needed to become productive and responsible members of their communities.
Harmony Science Academy - Lubbock is a tuition-free, open enrollment public charter school for students in Pre K - 8th grade.
Harmony Science Academy - Lubbock Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Housinggrade B
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 4 responses