Every child isn’t the same. So why should every school be?
Harmony Public Schools believes each student can achieve their own unique, full potential through a caring and collaborative learning environment that emphasizes personalized learning and innovative instructional methods.
Our award-winning curriculum places a heavy emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) to prepare students from underserved communities across Texas for college success and career readiness. Additionally, our nationally-recognized Character Education program teaches students the importance of personal responsibility, self-respect, empathy, and valuing others. Combined, these academic and Social-Emotional Learning skills equip our students with the skills needed to become productive and responsible members of their communities.
Harmony Public Schools are tuition-free, open to all students within our geographic boundaries, and offer an array of services to students with specialized needs.
Harmony Science Academy - Houston Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-219 Students
- A+183 Students
- A+132 Students
- A+121 Students
- B87 Students
- B86 Students
- B86 Students
- A-79 Students
- B79 Students
- A72 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.38 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.46 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.60 responses
Harmony Science Academy - Houston Reviews
When it comes to teaching, it could go any way. I had some teachers who were really good at what they did, however, there were some teachers that didn't know what they were doing.
When it comes to extracurricular activities, they put barely any effort into it. If they put the same effort into it like public schools, for example, many students that I know would have been able to get scholarships for the respective sports they play.