- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Every child isn’t the same. So why should every school be?
Harmony Science Academy - El Paso believes each student can achieve their own unique, full potential through a caring and collaborative learning environment that emphasizes personalized learning and innovative instructional methods.
Our award-winning curriculum places a heavy emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) to prepare students from underserved communities across Texas for college success and career readiness. Additionally, our nationally-recognized Character Education program teaches students the importance of personal responsibility, self-respect, empathy, and valuing others. Combined, these academic and Social-Emotional Learning skills equip our students with the skills needed to become productive and responsible members of their communities.
Harmony Science Academy is a tuition-free, open enrollment campus for students in 6th - 12th grade.
Harmony Science Academy - El Paso Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-183 Students
- A+127 Students
- A-93 Students
- B+79 Students
- A+77 Students
- B-64 Students
- A55 Students
- A+53 Students
- A-34 Students
- B+28 Students
A-Rated District according to the TEA
Our project-based learning engages critical thinking skills and makes learning fun with hands-on activities that educate and excite. Our curriculum has been recognized by the TEA & others for providing students the STEM skills they need for the in-demand jobs of the future. Harmony Science Academy El Paso has a 100% College Acceptance Rate.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses