- Public, Charter
- AUSTIN, TX
- Academicsgrade C+
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade B minus
Harmony Public Schools believes each student can achieve their own unique, full potential through a caring and collaborative learning environment that emphasizes personalized learning and innovative instructional methods.
Our award-winning curriculum places a heavy emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) to prepare students from underserved communities across Texas for college success and career readiness. Additionally, our nationally-recognized Character Education program teaches students the importance of personal responsibility, self-respect, empathy, and valuing others. Combined, these academic and Social-Emotional Learning skills equip our students with the skills needed to become productive and responsible members of their communities.
Harmony Public Schools are tuition-free, open to all students within our geographic boundaries, and offer an array of services to students with specialized needs.
After School at Harmony
At Harmony Public Schools, understanding life while enhancing our students’ capabilities are our number one priority. With our after school programs, we offer multiple avenues of programs and clubs that can easily fit into your busy schedules. After school is dismissed, your child remains safely on campus while attending the after school program of your choice, led by Harmony staff.
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade B minus
- Housinggrade B minus
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Harmony Science Academy - Austin
- Offers Full WeekNo data available
- Offers Part WeekNo data available
- Offers Full DayNo data available
- Offers Part DayNo data available
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 6 responses