- Academicsgrade B+
- Diversitygrade A+
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C minus
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade C
- Foodgrade C
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C+
Every child isn’t the same. So why should every school be?
Harmony Public Schools believes each student can achieve their own unique, full potential through a caring and collaborative learning environment that emphasizes personalized learning and innovative instructional methods.
Our award-winning curriculum places a heavy emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) to prepare students from underserved communities across Texas for college success and career readiness. Additionally, our nationally-recognized Character Education program teaches students the importance of personal responsibility, self-respect, empathy, and valuing others. Combined, these academic and Social-Emotional Learning skills equip our students with the skills needed to become productive and responsible members of their communities.
Harmony Public Schools are tuition-free, open to all students within our geographic boundaries, and offer an array of services to students with specialized needs.
Harmony School of Innovation - Garland Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+43 Students
- grade A minus42 Students
- grade A+36 Students
- grade A+29 Students
- grade A+29 Students
- grade A minus29 Students
- grade B29 Students
- grade A minus25 Students
- grade B+22 Students
- grade A21 Students
After School at Harmony
At Harmony Public Schools, understanding life while enhancing our students’ capabilities are our number one priority. With our after school programs, we offer multiple avenues of programs and clubs that can easily fit into your busy schedules. After school is dismissed, your child remains safely on campus while attending the after school program of your choice, led by Harmony staff.
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade B+
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 5 responses
- STEM Festival, Cultural Fest71%
- Spirit Week29%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 5 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 5 responses
Harmony School of Innovation - Garland Reviews
Some things I’d like to see change is considering, listening, and trying to implements students ideas and what we have to say. I think as student we truly are the ones representing our school, so for that reason we should be able to enjoy and pitch in ideas .