- Academicsgrade B+
- Diversitygrade A+
- Teachersgrade A minus
Every child isn’t the same. So why should every school be?
Harmony Public Schools believes each student can achieve their own unique, full potential through a caring and collaborative learning environment that emphasizes personalized learning and innovative instructional methods.
Our award-winning curriculum places a heavy emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) to prepare students from underserved communities across Texas for college success and career readiness. Additionally, our nationally-recognized Character Education program teaches students the importance of personal responsibility, self-respect, empathy, and valuing others. Combined, these academic and Social-Emotional Learning skills equip our students with the skills needed to become productive and responsible members of their communities.
Harmony Public Schools are tuition-free, open to all students within our geographic boundaries, and offer an array of services to students with specialized needs.
Harmony School of Innovation - Carrollton Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade B+
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 5 responses
Harmony School of Innovation - Carrollton Reviews
One thing I would like to see more changes is that teachers need to do a better job a preparing students for the AP exam. At the time, the majority of the students would fail the AP exams because of a lack of preparation. Other than that, Harmony is a great school!