COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Students have the option to learn virtually at home or on campus. If on campus, students will remain in the same classroom throughout the day to minimize contact with others as much as possible and will be required to wear a mask except when eating/drinking during lunch. For detailed information, please visit the "Back to School Playbook" website. Learn More
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade B
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C minus
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade C
- Sportsgrade C
- Foodgrade C minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade D+
Harmony Public Schools believes each student can achieve their own unique, full potential through a caring and collaborative learning environment that emphasizes personalized learning and innovative instructional methods.
Our award-winning curriculum places a heavy emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) to prepare students from underserved communities across Texas for college success and career readiness. Additionally, our nationally-recognized Character Education program teaches students the importance of personal responsibility, self-respect, empathy, and valuing others. Combined, these academic and Social-Emotional Learning skills equip our students with the skills needed to become productive and responsible members of their communities.
Harmony Public Schools are tuition-free, open to all students within our geographic boundaries, and offer an array of services to students with specialized needs.
Harmony School of Excellence - Austin Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B+87 Students
- grade A+81 Students
- grade A+57 Students
- grade A37 Students
- grade B34 Students
- grade B32 Students
- grade C+26 Students
- grade C+23 Students
- grade A+23 Students
- grade B23 Students
Earn Certifications/Associate's Degree for Free!
Upon graduation, students can earn industry based certifications in engineering, biomedical science, web development, and as of the 2021/2022 school year, accounting and financial services. This means students can graduate from high school and go straight into a high paying career. In addition, students can also earn their Associate's Degree for free; a savings of over $20,000!
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade B minus
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 4 responses
- Student led clubs30%
- PTO led events20%
- Spirit Week20%
- Pep rallies10%
- Tutoring younger kids10%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 5 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 7 responses