- Public, Charter
- HOUSTON, TX
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Please see link below for up to date information. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C minus
- Health & Safetygrade B minus
- Administrationgrade C+
- Sportsgrade C minus
- Foodgrade C minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C minus
Every child isn’t the same. So why should every school be?
Harmony School of Advancement – is a tuition-free, open-enrollment public charter school providing a high-quality education with a focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM) for students in 9th - 12th Grades and offers services to students with specialized needs.
The school is a part of Harmony Public Schools, a nationally-recognized school system that believes each student can achieve their own unique, full potential through a caring & collaborative learning environment that emphasizes personalized learning & innovative instructional methods.
Our award-winning curriculum prepares students from under served communities across Texas for college success & career readiness. Additionally, our nationally-recognized Character Education program teaches students the importance of personal responsibility, self-respect, empathy, & valuing others.
Harmony School of Advancement-Houston Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus304 Students
- grade A+238 Students
- grade A+202 Students
- grade A+165 Students
- grade A143 Students
- grade B133 Students
- grade B+100 Students
- grade A minus94 Students
- grade B87 Students
- grade B minus85 Students
After School at Harmony
At Harmony Public Schools, understanding life while enhancing our students’ capabilities are our number one priority. With our after school programs, we offer multiple avenues of programs and clubs that can easily fit into your busy schedules. After school is dismissed, your child remains safely on campus while attending the after school program of your choice, led by Harmony staff.
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade unavailable
- Good for Familiesgrade unavailable
- Housinggrade unavailable
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 32 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 32 responses
- Homecoming and Carnival19%
- College Pep Rally14%
- International Festival13%
- Stem fest13%
- Athletic Events/Games8%
- Non educational events (ie. Dances, Movies Nights)8%
- Spirit Week7%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 37 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 42 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 42 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 42 responses