- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Sportsgrade A minus
Our mission at Harding Academy is summed up in three words: Love. Think. Live.
LOVE—The heart of what we do at Harding is love. Our most important task is teaching our students to love others as Christ loves them.
THINK—It’s not about having the right answer on the first try. It’s about problem solving, asking hard questions, and making new discoveries. We teach students to think creatively and learn with open minds.
LIVE—Nothing makes us happier than seeing our graduates thrive. We work to build a foundation so they can follow their dreams to the glory of God.
Harding Academy of Memphis Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B136 Students
- grade A minus95 Students
- grade A minus72 Students
- grade A minus57 Students
- grade B+51 Students
- grade B minus49 Students
- grade A+41 Students
- grade A minus31 Students
- grade A25 Students
- grade B24 Students
Cultivating Creative Thinkers
Students love that they get to explore so many things at Harding. They can create pottery, play basketball, build robots, plant and harvest vegetables, and more. In fact, over half of Harding students in grades 6–12 are on an athletic team AND in a fine arts class. This well-rounded experience helps students to think creatively, become better problem solvers, and learn about themselves.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 12 responses
- Annual Art Show19%
- King & Queen of Hearts13%
- Basketball season9%
- Football Season6%
- Foot Washing Ceremony6%
- Spirit Week6%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 17 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 6 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade C+