Haralson County High School is a public school located in Tallapoosa, GA. It has 1,035 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 26% of students are at least proficient in math and 39% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-134 Students
- A+100 Students
- B70 Students
- C59 Students
- B51 Students
- B+46 Students
- B46 Students
- B+40 Students
- C+40 Students
- B34 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 60 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses
Haralson County High School Reviews
I first moved to Haralson County High my junior year. I was nervous, because who isn't on their first day to a new school. I am a senior now and i absolutely love Haralson County HIgh. This school drives their students to be active in some form of school activity whether it is. The administration is great, they handle every and any kind of situation fantastically. The current principal, Benji Cole, has done a tremendous job on bringing Haralson County from a 2-star school up to a 5-star school. The graduation is the highest, at about 95%, it has ever been. This school is absolutely amazing and I would definitely want my children to go here.
As an alumni of Haralson County High School I believe it was a very good school. Many of the staff was there to help the students whenever it was needed and there is a variety of academics offered. The extra curricular activities vary as well. Aspects that could be improved would be better quality appliances and more student involvement with events and engaging activities.
One of my favorite things about Haralson County High School has been the teachers. So many are so enthusiastic about their job and you can tell they actually care about their students. They are by far the best thing about the school. The school has excellent programs in Fine Arts, especially within the band and drama department. I'd love to see the administrators care as much as the teachers do and help the students out more when they come to them with a problem.