Har-Ber High School is a highly rated, public school located in Springdale, AR. It has 2,253 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 51% in reading.
Har-Ber High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A668 Students
- B206 Students
- B177 Students
- B120 Students
- B+116 Students
- A-72 Students
- B68 Students
- A52 Students
- B-51 Students
- B-45 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.42 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.42 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 134 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.60 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.67 responses
Har-Ber High School Reviews
It's been a wonderful high school experience. I've had caring teachers and staff (patient with my worked turned in, allowing me to correct work, especially after illness or low blood sugars!). I've also enjoyed running in cross country, track, and we have an excellent band!
Har-ber is a spacious, beautifully built building to be able to walk in to each day. It is clean, and the friendly janitors do a great job of up-keeping it. The staff is good at emailing us information, however, doesn't give clear instructions or help on how to do certain things on that info. They sort of expect us to know everything and we don't. I also think the online math is stupid and there is always connection issues. The teachers should not have to rely on the internet to assign all our work, especially math class. Old fashioned pencil and paper does just fine!! Advisory could be way better, but most teachers don't implement anything that needs to be done or remind us of anything important coming up. Overall it isn't that bad. Lots of people to become friends with of all stereotypes, and lots of activities to be involved in.
There were many experiences I had at Har-Ber. Har-Ber High School has many activities or clubs you can be involved in. For example, I’ve been in the girls soccer team since my freshman year. Being involved in something makes you feel welcomed but you also have fun. You meet new people and spend time together for a while. The teachers are amazing. If you have a question or need help in anything, they are always there to help. Many students have trouble understanding the subject during class which is why teachers take their time after school and tutor you. You do see an improvement in class once you go back because they try finding many ways to help you understand the problem. Har-Ber High School makes you feel welcomed in general.