Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Hanover High School is an above average, public school located in Hanover, MA. It has 804 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Hanover High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A125 Students
- A+66 Students
- B+64 Students
- A+62 Students
- B55 Students
- B-50 Students
- A49 Students
- B49 Students
- A+45 Students
- A-45 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Hanover High School
- A-Marshfield High School
- Marshfield Public Schools, MA
- 140 reviews
- A-Silver Lake Regional High School
- Silver Lake Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 161 reviews
- BPembroke High School
- Pembroke Public Schools, MA
- 135 reviews
- AScituate High School
- Scituate Public Schools, MA
- 73 reviews
Hanover High School Reviews
Hanover High School is a school that offers many social and academic opportunities for many students. The school has many amazing caring teachers who strive to see you succeed. While there are many of these teachers, there are some teachers that seemed bothered when teaching and when students ask questions, like this isn't their job. I also wish that the guidance counselors would have helped more in the college process and applying for scholarships.
Hanover High School has been a wonderful school, offering the best education and guidance to succeed. There is a wide variety of extracurricular activities and clubs, truly something for everyone!The teachers are awesome, so helpful and knowledgeable. I have had so many wonderful teachers who have truly made a positive impact on my life, and I will be forever greatful. Hanover is a wonderful town and I am proud to have grown up and gone to school here!
HHS has been great for both my children! The teachers are extremely approachable as well as the administrative staff. Both have had success on the sports fields and within clubs. The guidance department has been a wealth of knowledge in terms of preparing our entire family for next steps.