Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Hannibal Senior High School is a public school located in Hannibal, MO. It has 1,016 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 44% in reading.
Hannibal Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-107 Students
- B+54 Students
- B-47 Students
- C+47 Students
- B43 Students
- B+42 Students
- B41 Students
- B38 Students
- A+33 Students
- B31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 22 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Hannibal Senior High School
- B+Quincy Senior High School
- Quincy School District No. 172, IL
- 240 reviews
- B+Palmyra High School
- Palmyra R-I School District, MO
- 38 reviews
- CMark Twain Senior High School
- Ralls County R-II School District, MO
- 13 reviews
- BSeymour High School
- Payson Community Unit School District No. 1, IL
- 5 reviews
Hannibal Senior High School Reviews
I really enjoy the spirit we have as a school. It’s wonderful to see fellow peers and community members getting excited to participate in school activities, and events. Everyone is different in their own way, and diversity is huge in our school. There are so many clubs, sports, and etc to be a member of! The facility is very outstanding! You can honestly tell they love their job and care for their students education and well being. Hannibal High so far has made an enjoyable experience for me.
The teachers are always amazing and very accommodating to the students! If you ever need help, they are willing to stay after or answer emails about any questions that anyone has.
The students aren’t very invested in the learning process. Likely, at times the teachers don’t seem very invested either. It almost feels like as everyone is trying to only pass instead of actually learn. However, there are some perks such as having a Technical Building and a great choir and band. Also, the athletes are extremely dedicated to their sports. Although, the school doesn’t offer AP classes for students going to college.