Hannah Pamplico High School is an above average, public school located in Pamplico, SC. It has 368 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Hannah Pamplico High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-83 Students
- A62 Students
- A50 Students
- B48 Students
- B+43 Students
- C33 Students
- C+25 Students
- B+24 Students
- B-23 Students
- C+18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Hannah Pamplico High School
- B-Johnsonville High School
- Florence County School District No. 5, SC
- 80 reviews
- C-Hemingway High School
- Williamsburg County School District, SC
- 49 reviews
- CLake City High School
- Florence County School District No. 3, SC
- 121 reviews
- C+Marion High School
- Marion County School District No. 10, SC
- 91 reviews
Hannah Pamplico High School Reviews
Hannah-Pamplico High School is the place for you. The school offer a mass range of diversity in every aspect of learning. The school is located in a small rural area where we all consider ourselves as family. We all are connected very closely and we trust one another. The school has many academic values. They offer good teaching and a good learning experience. Many students learn and get something new out of the lessons everyday. The food here is also excellent. We eat at a good time the fits in perfectly to the day. Also the clubs here are great. We have football, basketball, baseball, National Honor Society and many more. The teacher here are very one on one with you in almost every aspect in the day of learning. If you need help they will deliver.
I like the teachers, I would love to see the attitudes change and the judgmental environment change. Pamplico gave me an experience by allowing me to play sports and bring attention to the school. Because of pamplico, I can compete at the college level and pursue my education.
At Hannah Pamplico High School, I see teachers and faculty pushing students to the limit and helping them strive for success. I must say when I got here I felt better because I start making the honor roll, I started joining clubs that I never thought I would never be able to join. Also, I learn if you push people they can succeed and do bigger and better things in life if they actually try. The only thing I would change about this school is probably the time school starts and the time we get out.