Hanalani Schools is an above average, private, Christian school located in Mililani, HI. It has 740 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. Tuition is $11,820 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B133 Students
- B-56 Students
- B34 Students
- A+24 Students
- B+23 Students
- B-23 Students
- A23 Students
- A-22 Students
- B22 Students
- B22 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 31 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Hanalani Schools Reviews
A very good school, although not the most well known, it does help students be prepared for college. I am currently a senior in the graduating class of 2020 and have been attending Hanalani since the 4th grade. Mostly everything at Hanalani is very good, but there are some administration changes that would be nice. All of my teachers have been and are very approachable when it comes to asking questions and even just talking to them. The class sizes are very small, as Hanalani itself is a very small private Christian school. Having small class sizes is very beneficial as there is more of a student-teacher relationship that wouldn't be there if the class sizes were any bigger.
At Hanalani Schools, I've got a chance to know a new religion that I've never cared about is Christianity. The teachers are really good and high-qualified and helping students a lot. As an international student, I really appreciate what this school has done to create a good environment for us to communicate and learn new knowledge. All the students here are also friendly and kind and happy to make new friends. This school also have programs that help prepare for the student to get to know college stuff easily.
Hanalani can be a very good school if you use your resources the right way. There are many pros and cons about Hanalani. Some of the pros is we are a college prep school, excellent academics compared to other schools, division II athletics, strong STEAM program, etc. The cons about Hanalani is that the teachers are not very consistent, every year we have on average about 15 teachers that leave Hanalani and we bring in many new teachers who do not know Hanalani as well as the other teachers do. Majority of my experiences at Hanalani have been great but I will admit there have been some cons.