Hamtramck High School is a public school located in Hamtramck, MI. It has 999 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Hamtramck High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+287 Students
- A153 Students
- A+145 Students
- B+138 Students
- B98 Students
- C+86 Students
- C-68 Students
- B-65 Students
- B65 Students
- C-43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 48 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.27 responses
Schools like Hamtramck High School
- C-Horizon High School
- Hamtramck Public Schools, MI
- C-Mount Clemens High School
- Mount Clemens Community School District, MI
- 28 reviews
- C+Lincoln Park High School
- Lincoln Park Public Schools, MI
- 154 reviews
- C+Annapolis High School
- Dearborn Heights School District No. 7, MI
- 210 reviews
Hamtramck High School Reviews
Hamtramck High School is one of the most diverse school in Michigan. It has students from all over the world. The school provides complete independence to practice every religion. The teachers are very supportive toward the students' diversity, and cultures. The administration deserves the title "awesome" in one word. They understand the point of views of the students and support him/her throughout the school years. Food facilities are also provided as regional beliefs. Parents are also pretty involved in school matters. Most parents are involved in school developmental matters; ninety percent of the parents are very involved in their child's academic process. Overall, this school deserves the best compliment for its diversity.
Stydying in Hamtramck High School was really fun and challenging. I liked how this school has AP class, dual enrollment, and some great activities to help students. The diversity is the catching thing that brings attention. Students from all culture interact with each other without any discrimination. We get the chance celebrates each cultural festivals such as Talent Show where we have all kind of cultural dance and music, pep rally, and also Arabian Nights. This school has earned a lot respect and popularity. The staff and administrators work hard to keep the school safe and the rules and regulations are always followed by students. We all get justice in here Hamtramck High School.
Hamtramck High School is a home of diversity. The school welcomes everybody at anytime. We have students from almost all around the world. The school welcomes Bengali, Arabic, Latino, African American, White, Asians students. We, the students, love how our school diversity just connected us and made us become one big family. Furthermore, Hamtramck High School’s teachers are very helpful and caring. They always strive to help their students and make them the best people out their. They support us with school and non-school work. By attending Hamtramck High School, I discovered How it feels to be loved, supported, and respected. I got the chance to meet new people from different areas around the world and learn about their cultures and religions. I enjoy attending Hamtramck High School and I will always be a proud graduate of HHS.