Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Hampton High School is an above average, public school located in Hampton, NE. It has 82 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Hampton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+17 Students
- A-15 Students
- C+11 Students
- B9 Students
- C+7 Students
- B7 Students
- C+6 Students
- B+6 Students
- B6 Students
- B-5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Hampton High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Hampton High School
- BCentral City High School
- Central City Public Schools, NE
- 46 reviews
- A-Aurora High School
- Aurora Public Schools, NE
- 124 reviews
- BGiltner High School
- Giltner Public Schools, NE
- 20 reviews
- B-High Plains Community High School
- High Plains Community Schools, NE
- 26 reviews
Hampton High School Reviews
I feel that the cafeteria food is very poor. I think that most people would bring their own lunch than have the cafeteria food. Honestly it's not as good as it use to be. But most students have to pay for a second meal at the cafeteria. Most kids can't afford that so they go hungry until they get home after school, or they bring bars to eat after lunch. If you have food allergies...good luck in eating our food in the cafeteria!
We don't have many choices for activities but the ones we do, like sports, do pretty good.
I love the atmosphere. For the most part everyone is friendly and most of the students are good kids. The teaching styles are great and going to watch ball games are always a blast.