Hampton High School is an elite, public school located in Allison Park, PA. It has 1,077 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 91% of students are at least proficient in math and 97% in reading.
Hampton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+137 Students
- A137 Students
- A-77 Students
- A+44 Students
- B43 Students
- A+38 Students
- B-37 Students
- A-35 Students
- B-30 Students
- B29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Schools like Hampton High School
- A+Mt. Lebanon Senior High School
- Mt. Lebanon School District, PA
- 297 reviews
- A+Quaker Valley High School
- Quaker Valley School District, PA
- 197 reviews
- APine-Richland High School
- Pine-Richland School District, PA
- 248 reviews
- A+Fox Chapel Area High School
- Fox Chapel Area School District, PA
- 272 reviews
Hampton High School Reviews
There are a lot of ways to get involved. They have a ton of sports ranger from crew, to basketball, to ultimate frisbee. There are many clubs such as french club, art club, and the debate team. Also there are student organizations such as student council, FBLA, and the student run newspaper. Everyday during all three lunch periods there are teachers available to help students with their classes. Also teachers have plan periods or study halls that can be used for additional help. There are clubs that occur every week, or just a few times a year. There is a large variety!
I have attended Hampton High School for four years and I really enjoyed my time there. The teachers are dedicated to their job and push students to do their best to live up to the "tradition of excellence". Something that I would like to see changed is showing the importance of school activities, clubs and other sports rather than just focusing on the football team.
Hampton High School can be a great educational experience. There are good teachers, lots of extracurricular activities, and the facilities are nice. The thing is, you have to participate to benefit from what they offer. The kids who don't sign up or try out are always bored and negative.