Hampton High School is a highly rated, public school located in Allison Park, PA. It has 1,011 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 86% of students are at least proficient in math and 93% in reading.
Hampton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A173 Students
- A+172 Students
- A-91 Students
- A+62 Students
- B54 Students
- A+46 Students
- B-44 Students
- A+42 Students
- A-41 Students
- B-37 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Schools like Hampton High School
- A+Mt. Lebanon Senior High School
- Mt. Lebanon School District, PA
- 310 reviews
- A+Quaker Valley High School
- Quaker Valley School District, PA
- 200 reviews
- APine-Richland High School
- Pine-Richland School District, PA
- 255 reviews
- A+Fox Chapel Area High School
- Fox Chapel Area School District, PA
- 283 reviews
Hampton High School Reviews
I graduated from Hampton in 2017. I was involved in soccer, marching band, and musical, as well as being serious about my academics. This academic environment really helped prepare me for college. Though lacking in diversity, Hampton provided everything I needed in high school to help me succeed and still have fun.
There are a lot of ways to get involved. They have a ton of sports ranger from crew, to basketball, to ultimate frisbee. There are many clubs such as french club, art club, and the debate team. Also there are student organizations such as student council, FBLA, and the student run newspaper. Everyday during all three lunch periods there are teachers available to help students with their classes. Also teachers have plan periods or study halls that can be used for additional help. There are clubs that occur every week, or just a few times a year. There is a large variety!
My time in high school was a little bit of an "up-and-down" experience. My freshman year was a little bit of a struggle, but after that, the last 3 years of high school were bit of a better scene for me. The academics were phenomenal, the teachers were great, some teachers may be a handful, but they all have ways to get a good grade in their classes. I highly recommend Hampton High School.