Hamilton Southeastern High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A399 Students
- B+279 Students
- A+279 Students
- A148 Students
- B-78 Students
- A+60 Students
- A+58 Students
- A+57 Students
- A-56 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.50 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.50 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 168 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.58 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.90 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.90 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.90 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.93 responses
Schools like Hamilton Southeastern High School
- A+Fishers High School
- Hamilton Southeastern School District, IN
- 489 reviews
- AWestfield High School
- Westfield-Washington Schools, IN
- 317 reviews
- ANoblesville High School
- Noblesville Schools, IN
- 514 reviews
- A+Carmel High School
- Carmel Clay Schools, IN
- 853 reviews
Hamilton Southeastern High School Reviews
Review Hamilton Southeastern High School
I'm now halfway through college as a biology major. HSE set me up for success in a way that a lot of my current classmates' schools did not. There were a lot of courses that other schools do not offer that made my college experience easier. The teachers clearly knew how to transition students into higher education. I only know of a couple people that did not go on to college. I was also in athletics as a cheerleader. The athletic department still has some way to go in recognizing cheerleading as a sport on par with other sports, but my coaches were great leaders and role models. Overall, I have a lot of great memories with my teammates and classmates. I'm excited for our first reunion already!
I moved here about 2 years ago, and it was great. When I moved here the culture was different then what I was used to but that's ok! The staff here is amazing (minus the math department) and you can make great connections with majority of them. They all care about students grades and other classes. The school has so many clubs and extra activities that almost everyone participates in something. The sports are very intense and they go to semi state almost every year for any sport. Everyone attends school games and dress up with the themes. It is a blast. I love it here!
I really enjoy my experience as a high school student at this school. I am highly involved with the drama club, choir, and various sports, at the same time as maintaining a consistently improving GPA (currently 3.9). Friendly and enjoyable environment to learn in, which prepares me very well for college next year!