Hamilton Southeastern High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A304 Students
- B+211 Students
- A+196 Students
- A90 Students
- B-59 Students
- A+55 Students
- B+52 Students
- A-50 Students
- A+47 Students
Note: School map boundaries my have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.50 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.50 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 168 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.58 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.90 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.90 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.90 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.93 responses
Hamilton Southeastern High School Reviews
Review Hamilton Southeastern High School
I moved here about 2 years ago, and it was great. When I moved here the culture was different then what I was used to but that's ok! The staff here is amazing (minus the math department) and you can make great connections with majority of them. They all care about students grades and other classes. The school has so many clubs and extra activities that almost everyone participates in something. The sports are very intense and they go to semi state almost every year for any sport. Everyone attends school games and dress up with the themes. It is a blast. I love it here!
Hamilton Southeastern High School offered a phenomenal education that prepared me well for college. Although I did not get along with a select few of my teachers, I understood why they had been hired. The teachers of Hamilton Southeastern are elaborate and engaging. Especially classes offered to upperclassmen. The only strange part of Hamilton Southeaster is the separate Freshman and Senior campuses, where the Sophomores and Juniors remain at the original high school. It took away from the high school culture, but the facilities are extremely nice. Overall, Hamilton Southeastern offers a great education with a poor school culture.
I love how it's a diverse school. You have people from all over the globe that attend HSE. It's very welcoming and there are almost any clubs and sports for anyone. If there isn't a club that you connect with, no problem. You can create one that fits you. Something that the school could improve on would be its school lunch. Lunch is the same every week and if you don't bring your lunch this can get boring. Also some teachers at the school aren't there to teach and don't seem to care. Especially the teachers in the math department. There needs to be an improvement because students, including myself, are upset with the department.