Hamilton Southeastern High School is a highly rated, public school located in Fishers, IN. It has 3,208 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 79% in reading.
Hamilton Southeastern High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A746 Students
- A+584 Students
- B+499 Students
- A-287 Students
- B-160 Students
- A137 Students
- B114 Students
- A-98 Students
- B+89 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.62 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.62 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 210 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.102 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.102 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.102 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.105 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.105 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.105 responses
Schools like Hamilton Southeastern High School
- A+Fishers High School
- Hamilton Southeastern School District, IN
- 652 reviews
- AWestfield High School
- Westfield-Washington Schools, IN
- 347 reviews
- A-Noblesville High School
- Noblesville Schools, IN
- 614 reviews
- A+Carmel High School
- Carmel Clay Schools, IN
- 1,023 reviews
Hamilton Southeastern High School Reviews
Overall an Excellent school with incredible class opportunities! As a student with both dyslexia and dyscalculia, my school has support in place to help me be the best student I could be. I am thankful for all the wonderful teachers and Instructional Assistants that went above and beyond in helping me be successful in high school and attain my goal of attending a university upon graduation.
My high school experience has been challenging and rewarding. I have been involved in several clubs including Spanish club, fellowship of Christian athletes and many others. I have also played two sports. I have been challenged academically and rewarded for my grades!
I have had a very good experience at Hamilton Southeastern High School. They offer many classes with knowledgeable teachers that let me explore my interests and possible career paths, such as the PLTW Engineering courses, a variety of computer science courses, and band classes. They also offer many college level courses, such as AP Chemistry, ACP Multivariable Calculus, and AP Literature, that allow me to prepare for college and knock out college credits. The other classes and extracurriculars, like Math Team, Marching Band, and National Honors Society, allow me to enjoy my time at high school, while becoming a more well-rounded student.