Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Hamilton High School is an above average, public school located in Hamilton, TX. It has 234 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Hamilton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B76 Students
- A-50 Students
- A+44 Students
- A+32 Students
- A25 Students
- B+24 Students
- B+23 Students
- B-20 Students
- B19 Students
- A17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Hamilton High School Reviews
There are plenty of academics for students; FFA, Family Consumer Sciences, National Honor Society, Robotics Club. For sports; Basketball, Baseball, Football, Softball, track and field, cross country.
Hamilton High School is very inclusive, and always makes sure every student gets the opportunity to do anything and everything they might be interested in. The wide scope of activities available is quite astonishing when compared to the size of the school. One thing that could change is some of the teachers aren't entirely qualified to teach their given subject, and that doesn't lend itself to their students learning very much.
We have some great staff on board, there is a lot of one on one with the student and teacher so you get that extra work in. The students are are amazing and are always nice. The schools food is right on point excellent.