Hamilton High School is an above average, public school located in Hamilton, MT. It has 505 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Hamilton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B57 Students
- B54 Students
- B+15 Students
- B12 Students
- B+8 Students
- A+8 Students
- B7 Students
- A-7 Students
- A+6 Students
- B-6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Hamilton High School Reviews
I really enjoy attending Hamilton High School. I moved to Hamilton from Sandpoint, ID, where I went to Sandpoint High School my freshman year. The switch was pretty easy except for the usual challenges that come with moving. I really like my teachers and the classes the school offers. I also love the open campus option for lunch for everyone past freshman year. One more thing I like about the school is the option for two senior releases which means you can have two fewer classes. However, one thing I would change is the counselors, and how they focus too much on those who don't seem to try in school. Overall though, I love Hamilton High School. GO BRONCS!
Fantastic school with a quality teaching staff that is available to students before school, lunch, and after school for addition help! The vocal music program is spectacular! Wonderful extra and co-curricular programs. One of only a handful of schools in the nation that has the AdvancED Accreditation!
Hamilton Highschool is a good school, centered in the bitterroot valley, which makes us unique! There are many things to do outdoors and one of my favorite things about going to Hamilton a Highschool is the amazing opportunities that field trips provide. There as always been amazing resources when it comes to class field trips.