Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Hamilton High School is an above average, public school located in Anza, CA. It has 275 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Hamilton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B35 Students
- A-32 Students
- A25 Students
- C+20 Students
- A20 Students
- C16 Students
- A16 Students
- A+15 Students
- A-14 Students
- A+14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Hamilton High School Reviews
Hamilton High School has a caring staff that will aid you and discuss any questions you have about your education throughout you high school years. They help to make every student feel comfortable and welcome and allow each student to express themselves in their own way. Although I do wish they had more elective choices and AP courses, the class choices they have now are great and the small community allows for closer interacts and one-on-one help with students that might need it.
I like that it is a small school and that all the teachers are willing to help you out. There aren't many clubs that I personally found for me but everyone else seemed to enjoy them. We got all the basic sports except swimming which is what I wish we had. Despite the lack of diversity in clubs, there is still an opportunity for everyone as long as we tried hard in what we wanted. The faculty did the best with what we had (the students as well) I appreciate all the teachers there. I truly do.
Hamilton High is a very small school located in small town, but that does not make it any less of an amazing school. I have attended Hamilton since kindergarten and I continue to see improvements. The high school facilities are wonderful, especially for sports. We also have great class sizes!