Hamilton County Mathematics & Science Academy Reviews

I absolutely love this school. My children have attended this school since kindergarten and I have no complaints. The teachers are excellent as well as the administration. The superintendent really cares about the students and their graduation ceremonies and black history programs are outstanding. I highly recommend this school to anyone who's looking for a school for their child to attend.
I attended Hamilton County Math and Science Academy from Kindergarten into I graduated my 8th grade year. HCMSA has done so much more than teaching me subject to subject, page to page. HCMSA has shaped me into the women I am today. HCMSA showed me that it is okay to be different. That no matter what people tell you, never give up on your dreams. Being at that school, every school year I developed and created a bigger home and family. The teachers and team members were so much more than employees, they were moms, mentors, supporters family and much more.Now not only have I had the student experience. I have also had a chance to gain the teacher experience as well. Being able to be a teacher assistant at HCMSA made me love the school 1000 times more. I love the experience, seeing the day to day growth in the kids and being that person they trust! I love being able to have a supportive team and being able to be a mentor or a supporter to the students who now walk the hallways.
Staff and students are very polite. Staff are professional, and safety conscious.
I'm very impressed with how the teachers engage the students by making learning fun.
Start Your Review of Hamilton County Mathematics & Science Academy
The school was pretty bad, the teachers don't really care about the student and the diversity is horrible. The history is horrible, they only teach you about African American history and nothing else, don't recommend. I left after my first year.
Teachers work hard, administration does not back up teachers and avoids parents. Do not meet the needs of each child.