Hales Franciscan High School Reviews

I'm so glad I choose Hales for my son. I love the fact that it is center around engineering and entrepreneurship. The class sizes are small and they put the boys in front a lot of people in those fields. They do a lot of community based field trips. I just think they are sending them in the right direction to be competitive in the future.
We have after school activities that some students go to. There are a lot of students who do athletics than after school programs.
I was able to do and meet people that I would have never thought I would. I was able to join a robotics team that got me to go to the White House Science Fair and meet Barack Obama. I have made connections with people my age and older too. I wish I would have spend all my high school years at this school.
Start Your Review of Hales Franciscan High School
The teachers truly care for all the students, even though some students don't like or hate them. They give us a chance to make up and do better on exams and quizzes. They help us with work during class, lunch, and after school. I feel comfortable asking them for help when needed. They care for me when i look like I need help.