Haddonfield Memorial High School is a top rated, public school located in Haddonfield, NJ. It has 822 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 50% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
Haddonfield Memorial High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A103 Students
- A+101 Students
- A99 Students
- A+71 Students
- A-71 Students
- A+70 Students
- A+69 Students
- A-62 Students
- A+59 Students
- A+56 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Schools like Haddonfield Memorial High School
- A+Haverford Senior High School
- School District of Haverford Township, PA
- 279 reviews
- A+Lower Moreland High School
- Lower Moreland Township School District, PA
- 112 reviews
- ASpringfield High School
- Springfield School District, PA
- 233 reviews
- ASpringfield Township High School
- Springfield Township School District, PA
- 143 reviews
Haddonfield Memorial High School Reviews
My overall experience at Haddonfield Memorial High School was positive. I had lovely teachers and interesting classes. During my four years, I have joined many clubs and thankfully have made so many great friends within them, especially in the Digital Arts Club. There are various special days at school that everyone looks forward to like Winterfest, Spirit Week, Earth Day, Arts in the Courtyard, Mr. HMHS, Wellness Day, and not to mention the amazing performances that the drama department puts on every year with the fall play and spring musical. The atmosphere at HMHS is energetic, lively, artsy, and I wouldn't change it for anything.
HMHS is great at making college ready students, with its best teachers, faculties and all the extra curricular actives offered such as sports and clubs. However, the town of Haddonfield tends to be a bubble with a very homogeneous mix of students with very similar socioeconomic status. Due to the poor diversity the students tend to have a culture shock when going to a college but are extremely ready for the academic rigor of top universities. The sports and clubs offered at the school are of the top most quality and help the students diversify their applications to the universities and make well rounded students.
I moved to Haddonfield during my junior year of high school. Since my start at the school, my educational experience had been greatly effected and my outlook on school and education has changed for the better. In my short time at the school I learned more than in all of my previous years or education combined. I made positive relationships with teachers and made lifelong friendships. The school helped me maintain exceptional grades and set me up for a successful future.