Haddon Township High School is a highly rated, public school located in Westmont, NJ. It has 612 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 33% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Haddon Township High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B98 Students
- A76 Students
- A-70 Students
- A-63 Students
- A-59 Students
- A51 Students
- B+47 Students
- B38 Students
- A+37 Students
- B33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 13 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Haddon Township High School
- BInterboro Senior High School
- Interboro School District, PA
- 181 reviews
- BWest Deptford High School
- West Deptford Township School District, NJ
- 117 reviews
- BRidley High School
- Ridley School District, PA
- 281 reviews
- A-Clearview Regional High School
- Clearview Regional High School District, NJ
- 290 reviews
Haddon Township High School Reviews
HTHS is a pretty meh school. The facilities were just revamped, but they’re still flawed. Athletes get a lot of praise, the performing arts department is slept on, student government is less about leadership and more about recognition. The school isn’t very diverse, we’re 85% white and there are no black teachers. At promenade we had a mouse run across the gym floor and all the students were like, “yeah, this might as well be happening.” Teachers are normally pretty great! The student body is really hit or miss, but there are some really great kids. It’s hard to find acceptance if you’re not exactly like the rest of them. All in all, facilities are iffy, teachers are good, and students are okay but a little intolerant.
I couldn't have picked a better high school to go to. Most of the teachers and all of the administrators are super friendly and approachable. The small school size makes it so everyone knows everyone, which is an aspect that I really like. All students have school iPads that we get to take home, and this is a really great tool that helps us to learn. The only criticism I would have about the school is the sanitation. I appreciate and respect our janitors, but some of my classrooms, especially the choir room which has over a hundred students in it per day including middle schoolers, high schoolers, and on some days elementary students can be a little gross, with dust and hair on the floors. Ultimately, HT is great school district all around.
All students are set up to succeed in college, and no student is left behind! Everyone is pushed to their fullest potential no matter how resentful the student may be. The school culture is diverse with a huge athletic participation and even bigger performing arts participation. A great, safe school!