Haas Hall Academy is a top rated, public, charter school located in Fayetteville, AR. It has 344 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 93% of students are at least proficient in math and 98% in reading.
Haas Hall Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-182 Students
- A+47 Students
- A-43 Students
- A+39 Students
- B34 Students
- A+29 Students
- A29 Students
- A24 Students
- B+23 Students
- B-21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses
Schools like Haas Hall Academy
- AArkansas Arts Academy High School
- Public School
- Rogers, AR
- 38 reviews
- ABentonville High School
- Bentonville Public Schools, AR
- 733 reviews
- AFayetteville High School
- Fayetteville School District, AR
- 350 reviews
- A-Prairie Grove High School
- Prairie Grove School District, AR
- 130 reviews
Haas Hall Academy Reviews
Haas Hall Academy is an absolutely incredible school with teachers that give 100% effort and classes that perfectly prepare scholars for college! The clubs are very involved and scholars are encouraged to participate. There are quite a couple sports offered and they are heavily supported by scholars. The administration staff is incredible and cares so much about each individual scholar. Scholars wear uniforms that grant a lot of individuality, more than most schools that require uniforms. It is a great environment, a very supportive one, that fosters education and involvement.
I attend Haas Hall, and it helped me so much more than public school! I wasn’t being challenged enough at public school, just because I already knew most of the material. At Haas, I am being challenged with all my classes. We aren’t stressed with 9 blocks like other schools, but only four blocks with hour and a half time in class. We get out at 2:30, get catering for lunch, and have vending machines on campus. The teachers are amazing and I would highly suggest them. Our athletics aren’t the best, but that’s because our only focus is academics. And it’s not because we want good test scores. One of my teachers said clearly she just wants us to be successful in the world, and she doesn’t care if we do great on the standardized test. That is what Haas is about. And we have sports, like basketball, swim, and golf. They are after school. We also have electives. In eighth grade you can choose to do art or an AP class.
I like Haas Hall because of the size of the school. There are less people in the hallways and of course, the classroom sizes are significantly smaller than any other public school in the area. I also enjoy how you can become great friends with more of the student body than you could at a larger school. Since the classroom size is smaller, there is more time spent in class with the same people, which helps getting to know everyone better. We have a 100% college acceptance rate. This means that going to Haas Hall will assure you get a spot into college. This is all cause by our incredible teachers. With their teaching and mentoring skills, they make sure you are equipped with the knowledge you need to succeed in college and everyday life. Our sports selection can be quite limited. Especially if you desire to play bigger sports like football or soccer. There are still plenty of other options including swim, cross country, basketball, and tennis.