Haas Hall Academy is a top rated, public, charter school located in Fayetteville, AR. It has 352 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 97% in reading.
Haas Hall Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A142 Students
- A+35 Students
- B+31 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+24 Students
- B22 Students
- B+17 Students
- A+17 Students
- A-14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Schools like Haas Hall Academy
- AArkansas Arts Academy High School
- Public School
- Rogers, AR
- 34 reviews
- ABentonville High School
- Bentonville Public Schools, AR
- 689 reviews
- A+Fayetteville High School East
- Fayetteville School District, AR
- 329 reviews
- APrairie Grove High School
- Prairie Grove School District, AR
- 125 reviews
Haas Hall Academy Reviews
Haas Hall Academy is a wonderful school with a very welcoming staff! I have been going to Haas Hall Academy for three years, and I have learned so much from the incredible teachers there. The staff always makes sure that you are able to do your best. After-school tutoring is available for any and every student there.
Haas Hall Academy was created to help students climb their way to success. It is completely free besides uniforms, and if you can't buy uniforms the school can help you get some. I never thought I'd be able to succeed with my poor background, but now I feel like it's possible!
Haas hall has personally been not a good experience for me. I'm a transgender boy here and I feel unsafe every minute of the day. They refuse to call you by your preferred name and pronouns unless you've had them officially changed, and they got rid of the GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance) because the parents "didn't want their children around that." My anxiety and depression became much worse entering this school. Few teachers are genuinely kind. One even enjoys making fun of and picking on students. If you're LGBT or have bad anxiety/depression, I highly suggest you don't come to this school.