Haas Hall Academy is an elite, public, charter school located in Fayetteville, AR. It has 320 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Haas Hall Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A130 Students
- A+34 Students
- B+31 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+22 Students
- B20 Students
- B+17 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Schools like Haas Hall Academy
- A-Arkansas Arts Academy High School
- Public School
- Rogers, AR
- 29 reviews
- A+Bentonville High School
- Bentonville Public Schools, AR
- 669 reviews
- AFayetteville High School East
- Fayetteville School District, AR
- 315 reviews
- A-Prairie Grove High School
- Prairie Grove School District, AR
- 120 reviews
Haas Hall Academy Reviews
The teachers are for the most part amazing and do a great job with their classes. The workload is pretty intense, although most of it is necessary. As a college preparatory school, homework and tests are to be expected. The scheduling process has gone through many changes, but it has always been pretty difficult to get the classes you need and want. Popular classes are: AP Human Geography because everyone loves the teacher, and the content is interesting and fun, Journalism or Publications because the students like to be involved in those processes a little more, and AP Biology or Anatomy and Physiology because the subject covers topics useful for a pre-med major, which many students are looking forward to. There are options to go to a university near-by and take college classes, but no online alternatives are provided unless specifically needed by a student.
The overall environment is very friendly. I attend the Bentonville campus, and all of the teachers there are very helpful and well-educated. The curriculum is extremely difficult and taxing, so any prospective students should be warned that it will take almost all of your time and energy studying and keeping up your grades.
I switched to Haas Hall for my junior and senior year after attending a large high school in Springdale. I appreciate having the smaller class sizes and the individualized education. I don't suggest coming to Haas for the athletics. Though we do offer a diverse choice of sports, it could be better. That being said, Haas is proud of its academic rigor — and rightly so! A typical day in the classroom consists of course-related discussion and busy work is rare (and sometimes nonexistent in some classes). The teachers and faculty have (very) high expectations from the students, which can be motivating or frightening, so when you come to Haas, be prepared to work hard.