Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Haas Hall Academy is a top rated, public, charter school located in Fayetteville, AR. It has 466 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 94% of students are at least proficient in math and 96% in reading.
Haas Hall Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-227 Students
- A56 Students
- A+52 Students
- A+46 Students
- B43 Students
- A+32 Students
- A31 Students
- A30 Students
- B29 Students
- B+28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Schools like Haas Hall Academy
- AArkansas Arts Academy High School
- Public School
- Rogers, AR
- 52 reviews
- A+Bentonville High School
- Bentonville Public Schools, AR
- 775 reviews
- AFayetteville High School
- Fayetteville School District, AR
- 390 reviews
- A-Prairie Grove High School
- Prairie Grove School District, AR
- 136 reviews
Haas Hall Academy Reviews
Hello. I'm a freshman at Haas Hall Academy. Haas Hall Academy is a great school for so many reasons. First of all, Haas Hall strives for college readiness, and 100% of the students that go to Haas Hall are able to apply to a college and make it! The academics at this school are out of this world, and the teachers are amazing! The Haas Hall community is always willing to help each other, because all Haas Hall scholars are academically motivated, making Haas Hall the #1 high school in Arkansas! However, you might be thinking, "Well, the academics certainly sound awesome, but what about sports and clubs?" Don't worry, because Haas Hall Academy offers multiple sports, like basketball! And when it comes to clubs, there are so many clubs to choose from, and you can be in multiple clubs! There are 2 music programs offered at Haas Hall Academy: a band and an orchestra. Food is always provided for each scholar, so that every scholar can be focused and learn well.
Haas Hall Academy is an absolutely incredible school with teachers that give 100% effort and classes that perfectly prepare scholars for college! The clubs are very involved and scholars are encouraged to participate. There are quite a couple sports offered and they are heavily supported by scholars. The administration staff is incredible and cares so much about each individual scholar. Scholars wear uniforms that grant a lot of individuality, more than most schools that require uniforms. It is a great environment, a very supportive one, that fosters education and involvement.
I attend Haas Hall, and it helped me so much more than public school! I wasn’t being challenged enough at public school, just because I already knew most of the material. At Haas, I am being challenged with all my classes. We aren’t stressed with 9 blocks like other schools, but only four blocks with hour and a half time in class. We get out at 2:30, get catering for lunch, and have vending machines on campus. The teachers are amazing and I would highly suggest them. Our athletics aren’t the best, but that’s because our only focus is academics. And it’s not because we want good test scores. One of my teachers said clearly she just wants us to be successful in the world, and she doesn’t care if we do great on the standardized test. That is what Haas is about. And we have sports, like basketball, swim, and golf. They are after school. We also have electives. In eighth grade you can choose to do art or an AP class.