Gwynedd-Mercy Academy Elementary Reviews

I came into GMA as a middle school transfer student, and it was the best decision I have ever made. There is something for everyone, sports, art, science, math, etc. The environment truly is a family and I feel like an important part of that family.
Gwynedd-Mercy Academy Elementary has been an amazing school for my three children. My oldest son is now at La Salle College High School and was completely prepared, both academically and socially, for the challenges of high school. My younger two children are currently in 5th and 8th grade at GMA and are thriving in the warm, positive learning environment. With our talented faculty, they are engaged in a challenging, STEM based curriculum through a variety of hand on activities. There are many enrichment opportunities available to our students with our excellent music, art, sports, and after school programs. Our McAuley Learning Center is staffed with dedicated, trained educators who provide many types of learning support so that all children are given the tools they need to be successful at GMA. Our family is very blessed to be a part of the GMA community and would highly recommend it to any perspective families.
I believe Gwynedd Mercy Academy Elementary school is the best decision you can make. Our daughter has attended GMA for 9 years (since kindergarten), and she has become a confident, hard-working student who is very prepared to begin her journey as a high school student next year. The lower school offers a nurturing environment with a strong sense of community that provides a strong foundation for the students to achieve personal, social, and academic success. The strongest part of the school is definitely the middle school, which has an amazing group of teachers who create the perfect balance of challenging the students, and engaging in interactive teaching methods to bring out the best in each student. The overwhelming feedback from both high schools and parents of students who've graduated from GMA is that GMA students are consistently succeeding at the high school level due to the strong foundation they've received at GMA.
Start Your Review of Gwynedd-Mercy Academy Elementary
Gwynedd Mercy Academy is a gem of a school! All of my 3 children couldn't be happier. I feel as though the middle school in particular is outstanding. The high school preparation courses, resources and study skills they are given is like no other in the area.
I have three children currently at GMA, grade 2nd, 6th and 8th. Our family absolutely loves it there. The class sizes are small giving each child the individual care they need. Gwynedd does a great job of preparing the kids for high school, both academically and emotionally. They encourage the students to get involved with extracurricular activities such as clubs, sports and service. The school recently switched to block scheduling which the kids really enjoy. GMA teaches the kids to be independent and respectful. We couldn't have picked a better spot to help raise our kids.
Gwynedd Mercy Academy is home away from home for my kids. They feel safe, nurtured, supported, and driven to be the best version of themselves. I would recommend this k-8 co-ed school to anyone.
GMAE prepared our children to be confident enough to seize the opportunities presented to them, while looking beyond themselves to the greater society at large.
Gwynedd is an amazing school. They provide a well rounded education for each child. They have a safe environment , which makes each child be happy. They provide a foundation for high school. Our family would recommend this school.
So happy we made the choice to send my son here. Engaging education tailored to your child’s needs.
GMA is a spiritually enriched school rooted in mercy from grades K-8. GMA is a challenging academy, yet provides support for students with learning differences. Students leave GMA knowing how to write 5 paragraph essays (with ease), how to study independently, how to serve others, and overall how to be successful students.
Teachers are caring and encourage students to work hard.
There are tons of after school activities to meet many different interests such as community service, leadership, sports, arts, and technology.
GMAE has provided our children with a positive elementary and middle school experience. They were happy, safe and well prepared for a competitive high school environment. A wonderful culture, led by an energized administration continuously seeking to improve.
This school has been a wonderful experience for my child. My child is fully and (actually overprepared) to go to any competitive high school in the area. Completely underrated in every tangible way, but the teachers and administrators are/will be absolutely dedicated to your child/children.
I am one of four children in my family that went to this school. There is definitely a reason why they did so. This school more than prepared me for a college prep high school. Also, the school has a great community through sports, service, and other programs.
Our son is flourishing at Gwynedd-Mercy Academy Elementary. He is excited to go to school daily and exhibiting the type of progress one would expect from a high achieving environment. We truly believe that the mission of the school will provide a solid foundation for our son's academic achievement and character.