Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Guy-Perkins High School is a public school located in Guy, AR. It has 149 students in grades PK, 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Guy-Perkins High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B30 Students
- B23 Students
- B-22 Students
- A-20 Students
- C+18 Students
- B-16 Students
- A-10 Students
- B-8 Students
- B+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Guy-Perkins High School Reviews
Being a part of Guy-Perkins High School has been over all a wonderful experience for me. I've made so many friends and I have gained connections through school events that will last a life time. The teachers here have a genuine connection with each and every student which cannot be found just anywhere. We have had foreign exchange students to create diversity. The parents and community do anything and everything they can to help the students as well as the staff here. Our town motto is "Guy- A small town with a big heart" and this statement is demonstrated daily through the support given by each person in the community.
Well, this school isn't the best school in anything. They have teachers who treat you well, though, but that's about the only upside to this school other than small classes. The school doesn't focus on academics at all, really, and doesn't teach us about how the real world is going to be. I like it here because I've never been anywhere else, and I'm comfortable for the time being.
It is a small community based school that everyone knows everyone. The positive of the school is that they provide school supplies to the students, have class fundraisers for the students. They also make the meals homemade and everyone so far has loved them. They also go out of their way to ensure the safety of the students so that they feel safe and secure. The only thing thats a problem is the heating and cooling throughout the school and having the younger kids pick up after then selves and take care of the things they use. They also dont have alot of academics to chose from.