Guerin Prep is a Catholic, co-educational, college preparatory high school serving Northwest Chicago and suburbs sponsored by the Sisters of Providence. The 1:12 teacher to student ratio is conducive to a rich learning experience.
Guerin Prep offers an environment that leads to success. Our curriculum is structured to meet the individual needs of students. Guerin Prep offers three academic programs of study for our students. The uniqueness of the curriculum is that students may take classes across the programs and benefit from a truly individualized approach to learning. Teachers, counselors and coaches work to build a nurturing and supportive community where every person is valued. Experiences in academics, athletics, arts and service are readily available.
Guerin Prep seeks to instill in its students a sense of global awareness and empower them with the knowledge, values and skills required to become active participants and effective leaders in today’s Church and world.
Guerin College Preparatory High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-57 Students
- A-46 Students
- A-41 Students
- A+34 Students
- B31 Students
- B29 Students
- B+24 Students
- A+20 Students
- A-16 Students
- A+14 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses