COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We're having a great year at GCA! Classes are filling fast; please go to our school's website for more information. Learn More
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Teachersgrade C minus
- College Prepgrade B+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C minus
- Sportsgrade B minus
Guardian Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B minus5 Students
- grade A+5 Students
- grade A4 Students
- grade A+4 Students
- grade B+4 Students
- grade B+3 Students
- grade A+3 Students
- grade C+3 Students
- grade B+2 Students
- grade A+2 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 8 responses
- Variety Show17%
- Grandparent's Day13%
- Race for Education13%
- Spirit Week13%
- Mother's Tea9%
- Pep rallies9%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 8 responses
- Offers Full WeekYes
- Offers Part WeekYes
- Offers Full DayYes
- Offers Part DayYes
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 9 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 8 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade unavailable
- Good for Familiesgrade unavailable
- Housinggrade unavailable
Guardian Christian Academy Reviews
We care about you! Let us know your need so we can work toward a solution. Feel free to talk with us to discuss any concerns or difficulties you are facing. GCA respects all of our families. WE (parents, students, faculty, and staff) are the school, and we love everyone who is a part!
Warmly with Christ's love,
Head of School
Guardian Christian Academy - Ranked by Niche.com among the Best Private Schools and Most Diverse Private Schools in the Richmond area in 2021!
She is writing in cursive in the 1st grade and recently read a companion book to the Narnia series on her own, wowing our family members. The small group rotations that focuses on phonemic awareness and math skills are very successful. She looks forward to doing simple graphic design projects, and coding activities in computer. The art teacher posts her drawings online which can be easily shared to our out of state family. She knows numerous Spanish phrases which she is compelled to use when we go out for Mexican! We could not be more pleased.
The teachers are easily accessible through Remind and welcome parents to volunteer. We recieve weekly communication concerning assignments and events.
The new Sportsplex is incredible and will only continue to open doors of opportunity for athletic programs!
We are #knights4life !