Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Guajome Park Academy Charter School is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Vista, CA. It has 1,416 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 34% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Guajome Park Academy Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A134 Students
- A+109 Students
- A-97 Students
- B82 Students
- A80 Students
- A+75 Students
- A72 Students
- A68 Students
- C+64 Students
- A+58 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Guajome Park Academy Charter School Reviews
Guajome Park Academy is a place where students can be themselves, develop their interests and thrive. My 6th-grade student made a seamless transition from another elementary school and looks forward to school each day. The teachers are excellent and put in the extra time for their students, the campus is a pleasant and friendly environment, and there are ample opportunities for students to get involved in clubs, sports, and the arts. Guajome is an excellent choice!
I have been going to Guajome Park Academy for over 7 years now! Since I arrived in 4th grade, the environment of the school was always filled with good vibes. The teachers I encounter were great mentors who always pushed me to be successful. There was not one day where I felt ignored during classes. The only downfall to the school is that it doesn't offer many creative electives for one to experience career opportunities..
A lovely school to be a part of! Being a small school allows students to get to know one another more. I have made so many friendships along the way. Key club has been here since 1994. The very same year our school started. I have met so many smart, kind and most importantly good leaders of our home, school, and community through this club. As a group, we have all participated in various cleanups, food drives, and veteran stand downs. It's wonderful being able to be a part of this Club and especially serve as President for the last two years. Overall, this school has many other wonderful clubs and sports. It is missing a football team but its okay. We have an amazing soccer team. They put so much effort during practices and is overall reflected when they play during their matches. They play so well that last year they went to the finals! The teachers always have their plans ready before teaching. Every lesson goes smoothly. I am honored to be a part of this wonderful institution.