Grove High School is an above average, public school located in Grove, OK. It has 683 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Grove High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A123 Students
- A96 Students
- C+69 Students
- A-55 Students
- B-46 Students
- C45 Students
- B40 Students
- C38 Students
- B+33 Students
- B+28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Grove High School Reviews
My experience here at Grove High School has been quite an adventure. There are some amazing teachers, and outstanding staff. We have a lot of fun during school hours such as, our Homecoming and Pep Rally during football season to our week long event "Cow Week" to donate thousands of dollars back to our community in the spring. Our Vice Principle "Mr. Kreutz" is an awesome man. My favorite thing about coming to school in the morning, is watching him go around to every student at breakfast, and tell them goodmorning. His reasoning behind that, is so every student will have at least someone that speaks to them that day. He is a true inspiration for our high school. Our Student Council also does a great job with keeping things going, and making our students want to come back. I will definitely miss this place, once I walk across that stage in May; I am a proud ridgerunner for life.
Grove high school has ups and downs. In a social sense, Grove was very accommodating. There was very little known bullying, of any kind, and all of the people I met were generally kind. Educationally, on the other hand, Grove was a troubleshoot. Half of the teachers I had were outstanding and created an amazing learning environment. The other half was lackluster, mostly in regards to the amount of effort they put into my education, which is quite important for an educator.
My favorite thing about Grove High School is the variety of clubs and organizations this school offers. Each student has a chance to serve and grow in multiple different areas, and nothing could take that away from them. One student could grow in leadership, while another could grow in robotics. I would like to see change towards the treatment towards students with a diverse background, and I hope to see that the stigma surrounding mental illnesses end.