Greenwood Mennonite School Reviews

I am a parent who attended there all my school years and now have one in elementary and one in middle school. I have always felt safe there and love that my kids can experience the same. They have added more sports and changed the dress code over the years, but still have the same Christ like attitude.
It is not like many public schools. The teachers have full respect for every student and come in everyday with the same attitude ready to work and show the students. They don’t get annoyed when a student doesn’t understand something and they truly want the best for the student. You can just tell that they love there job.
GMS has been an excellent choice for our child. The academics are great! The teachers are compassionate and patient with all their students. We send our child to school knowing he is in a safe environment, which is very important to us. The school offers many classes and activities for students in all grades, music, tech, art, Bible quiz team, and math leagues. Volleyball, soccer, basketball, baseball and softball are also offered. The schools does a great job holding true to their statement , teaching students to be effective citizens in the world. We as parents couldn't be more pleased!
Start Your Review of Greenwood Mennonite School
GMS is an amazing school that gives students an outstanding education and a great understanding and knowledge of the Bible all in the safe private school environment. Teachers and staff are awesome and classes are outstanding.
Not too strict. Highly encouraged to be a Christian.
They could use a little more enforcement in class.
Community school where everyone's friends.
Sports are fun and not too competitive.
I feel safe, and haven't noticed others in danger.
The dress code can be a little strict and dull.
Its an old school that could use some renditions.