Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Greenwood High School is a highly rated, public school located in Greenwood, AR. It has 904 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 69% in reading.
Greenwood High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+446 Students
- A-366 Students
- B283 Students
- B-258 Students
- B+128 Students
- A-92 Students
- B85 Students
- A74 Students
- B-71 Students
- A-62 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.32 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.32 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 68 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.44 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.49 responses
Schools like Greenwood High School
- B+Charleston High School
- Charleston School District, AR
- 36 reviews
- ASouthside High School
- Fort Smith School District, AR
- 514 reviews
- C+Mansfield High School
- Mansfield School District, AR
- 75 reviews
- B-Hackett High School
- Hackett School District, AR
- 23 reviews
Greenwood High School Reviews
Greenwood High School is the place to be. We are very into our school spirit and in the classrooms. We all dress up on Friday nights to the theme of the game. Our student council picks those themes for us. The pep rallies are student led and very fun! We also have a student led christian group called FCA that prays over the school, faculty, and student every Thursday. If you want your kid to be successful in sports then this is the place to be. We have countless championships and we are the ones to beat in every sport. If you want your kid to be successful in the classroom then this is the place to be. Our faculty and staff are the best. The classes are tough but they help you through it and prepare you for life after high school, no matter what your plan is. Best school all around. Go Dogs!
Overall, I have had a great time attending Greenwood High School in Greenwood, AR. I have enjoyed all of the pep rallies and being in the student section at all sports games, but especially football! If I could choose to change something about my experience it might have been to have more options for more career paths. At Greenwood, we have a lot of options for classes and schedules, but wanting to be a Psychology major, I wish I was able to have taken more classes that pertained to my career path.
One of the highest rated high schools in Arkansas. Lovely campus, great community, lots of clubs and sports to enjoy and the best teachers! I wouldn't have wanted to attend any other high school than Greenwood. All of my teachers have helped me one on one when needed and have prepared us a ton for college and the ACT! Go Dogs.