Greenwich High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-181 Students
- A+88 Students
- A+86 Students
- A+86 Students
- A+83 Students
- A+77 Students
- A+75 Students
- A+71 Students
- A+66 Students
- A+62 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.30 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 81 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.33 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.50 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.53 responses
Greenwich High School Reviews
Review Greenwich High School
Greenwich High School is a great school. The staff are motivated to help and want their students to succeed. There is an endless amount of resources for students such as learning centers with teachers who can offer extra help when needed. Also, the students involvement with the school is great. We can really see that they care about showing school pride! Another positive aspect to the school is the variety in clubs, sports, and extra curriculars GHS offers. There is a club to suit everyone's need, and if there isn't you can make your own and our sports teams are very proud and determined to be the best. Overall, as a senior, I am very proud to have been part of such a amazing school.
I had some wonderful teachers and made some lifetime friends here. The school is really large so it wasn't easy to navigate at first, and I didn't always have lunch with my friends because their classes may have been at a time when my lunch was, but other than that, I really enjoyed going to school here!
Greenwich High School has an incredible and well-qualified list of teachers who invest a lot of their time and energy on their students. The resources are incredible and there are many clubs and extracurricular activities to get involved in. They just renovated the auditorium and it's like a broadway theater! Great school.