Greenville High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-95 Students
- A-72 Students
- B69 Students
- C+67 Students
- B-61 Students
- B60 Students
- B+58 Students
- C44 Students
- B43 Students
- C+31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 69 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Greenville High School Reviews
Review Greenville High School
Some can say Greenville High School isn't the best,but I would have to disagree. I love my school and I have had many memories there. The staff does a great job with their responsibilities and the teachers really take us under their wing. I can personally say that teachers that have taught me really care, as well as our principal, Mr. Hodo. Our school may have flaws but the memories and fun times are undeniable. I'm a senior and I'm really enjoying my senior year. GHS has really had some improvements year by year and I've been attending since 10th grade so I've been able to see the change. This year out SGA members have really worked hard to get the student body to participate in many in school activities as well as out of school activities and I believe it will only get better .
Greenville High had it's ups and downs. There were some teachers who really looked out for you and provided you with everything you need in order to pass and move forward; however, there were other who didn't care enough to even teach their class. Administration is pretty okay, it could be better. The overall school setting is pretty hectic, but that's just a normal day there.
I've shared a few memorable times at Greenville High School. I'm very proud of myself because there are plenty students who couldn't finish school and failed to succeed. There have been several obstacles and blocks in the road, but I remained optimistic and humble. I've worked my hardest and put in one hundred percent effort to pay it off. My favorite experience at this school was cheering. It gave me a great opportunity to express myself. Whenever I was having a bad day from a hard test, I was able to relax and take a break from stress through cheering. Cheering was an outlet and stress reliever to me. This school is consisted of a tough student body in a very tough environment, but what makes it unique is that they're supportive. Their support is extremely helpful. If I had to do high school all over again, I wouldn't do it here. I would learn in a better environment and came with a different result academically.