Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A135 Students
- B-98 Students
- A-96 Students
- B+96 Students
- C+92 Students
- C84 Students
- B81 Students
- C57 Students
- B+48 Students
- C+45 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 76 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like Greenville High School
Greenville High School Reviews
Review Greenville High School
The best experiences I have had with Greenville High School was when I was asked to talk to classes. Growing up I have had a stuttering problem and most of my teachers were interested and wanted to help me out. I have learned to open up and ask for help when I need to know something. What I like about my school is history. My history teacher taught it from the moment you step in the door until the moment you stepped out. There are two things I would like to change about Greenville High School. School uniforms, it should be gotten rid of. School uniforms are too expensive and some parents may not be able to afford it. I would change the time departure is for school because school lets out at 4:00pm I would think it would be much better if it ended at 2:00pm.
Some can say Greenville High School isn't the best,but I would have to disagree. I love my school and I have had many memories there. The staff does a great job with their responsibilities and the teachers really take us under their wing. I can personally say that teachers that have taught me really care, as well as our principal, Mr. Hodo. Our school may have flaws but the memories and fun times are undeniable. I'm a senior and I'm really enjoying my senior year. GHS has really had some improvements year by year and I've been attending since 10th grade so I've been able to see the change. This year out SGA members have really worked hard to get the student body to participate in many in school activities as well as out of school activities and I believe it will only get better .
Greenville High had it's ups and downs. There were some teachers who really looked out for you and provided you with everything you need in order to pass and move forward; however, there were other who didn't care enough to even teach their class. Administration is pretty okay, it could be better. The overall school setting is pretty hectic, but that's just a normal day there.