At GFA, we believe education can be joyful. We invite our students to think big, question often, and stay grounded in our core values of passion, integrity, empathy, curiosity, and excellence. Our 42-acre campus overlooking the Long Island Sound serves as a dynamic classroom for PreK-12.
Students are at the center of everything, as known and engaged partners in their own learning. They take pride in their achievements, define what excellence means for them, and then rise to meet it.
Innovation is not a buzzword at GFA. Here, thoughtful progress travels alongside a legacy of academic strength.
Greens Farms Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+48 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+42 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+36 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+35 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses