Greenfield High School is an above average, public school located in Greenfield, WI. It has 1,304 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 28% of students are at least proficient in math and 46% in reading.
Greenfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+178 Students
- A+103 Students
- A67 Students
- B-44 Students
- B43 Students
- B+42 Students
- B-38 Students
- B28 Students
- A-27 Students
- A+27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Schools like Greenfield High School
- B+Brown Deer Middle/High School
- Brown Deer School District, WI
- 81 reviews
- B+South Milwaukee High School
- South Milwaukee School District, WI
- 161 reviews
- B+South High School
- Waukesha School District, WI
- 145 reviews
- A-Oak Creek High School
- Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District, WI
- 365 reviews
Greenfield High School Reviews
I am going to be a high school senior in the fall of 2018. Greenfield High School is a very decent school to go to. The campus is quite beautiful and modern, since it was remodeled in 2009. The sports facilities are awesome! There's a lot of clubs and activities to join, so there's something for everyone. It's mostly white in demographics, but there are a number of African American, Hispanic, and Asian students. We have a good reputation in sports and in our theater department.
I believe that Greenfield is an overall accepting place to go to high school. You don't really see any bullying, and the only fighting there is are they occasional spats between people. Some of the teacher really care so much about their jobs and the students and they try their best to teach all their students to the best of their ability. I wish the administration would have easier ways for student to give their input and their ideas about how to better the school. Teachers always talk about going to School Board meetings if you want change, but those dates aren't common knowledge to the students. I also believe that the administration could take more consideration into things that bother their students, as far as academic integrity and really take it to heart, instead of just blowing it off.
Some things that I liked about my high school is the class size. The class sizes were small enough that the teacher could get a one on one relationship with each of their students. Some of the teachers I had were always willing to help their students learn to their best of their abilities, others did not offer help so easily. I did not like that teachers were not understanding of when students were stressed with their other classes. I did not like the strict rules during lunch period or the strict rules on switching classes. I think its unacceptable not to be able to drop a class that you aren't interested in or aren't doing well in. The school should provide you with the best ways to be successful and I think these are stopping that from happening. The lunches were not that bad.