Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Greenfield High School is an above average, public school located in Greenfield, MO. It has 202 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Greenfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B35 Students
- C32 Students
- C+23 Students
- A-18 Students
- B-17 Students
- A-16 Students
- B+14 Students
- B12 Students
- B-9 Students
- B8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 4 responses
- Sporting events50%
- Plays and art shows25%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Greenfield High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Greenfield High School
- C+Lockwood High School
- Lockwood R-I School District, MO
- 19 reviews
- C-Golden City High School
- Golden City R-III School District, MO
- 10 reviews
- CEverton High School
- Everton R-III School District, MO
- 2 reviews
- C+Miller High School
- Miller R-II School District, MO
- 10 reviews
Greenfield High School Reviews
At Greenfield High, it is a very small community where everyone feels welcome. The faculty and staff make sure every student is welcome and providing their to their needs as best as they can. Although I love the feeling of the small town feel, many people are very competitive and try to stir drama up. That is the only disadvantage of the small school. I love the feeling of being so close and comfortable with every member of my school and that is why Greenfield has been a great four years of my life!
I believe that Greenfield is a great High School! It provided mine and my classmates needs. It also has great education, and has helped me prepare for college.
As a small school, everybody knows everybody. As long as you pay attention the material should be easy to comprehend and the teachers are always willing to help.