Greenfield-Central High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+165 Students
- A136 Students
- A+110 Students
- B-86 Students
- A78 Students
- B56 Students
- B44 Students
- B36 Students
- B-34 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 50 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.34 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.34 responses
Schools like Greenfield-Central High School
- B+Eastern Hancock High School
- Eastern Hancock County Community School Corporation, IN
- 37 reviews
- B+Pendleton Heights High School
- South Madison Community School Corporation, IN
- 185 reviews
- BKnightstown High School
- C.A. Beard Memorial School Corporation, IN
- 91 reviews
- BTriton Central High School
- Northwestern Consolidated School Corporation, IN
- 130 reviews
Greenfield-Central High School Reviews
Review Greenfield-Central High School
Greenfield- Central High School is large school compare to the neighboring counties. We take great pride in our academics and sports. At GC grades come before sports, this is important to me because some large schools pride sports over grades, which in turn hurts the student. My experience at Greenfield- Central has been phenomenal. The teachers and coaches want to get to know you, and develop a relationship. They are always willing to help a student, there are countless recourses to help and improve students. The school offers trips over seas, I happened to go on the Italy Trip in the spring of 2016. That experience opened my eyes and mind to world I live in I have a better understanding of a different culture that I might have not been able to do in my town. Greenfield -Central High School is all about the student and how they can better themselves and become ready for the life after High School.
After completing three full years of education at Greenfield-Central High School, I have learned far more than what was written on the chalk or handed to me on worksheet. I have learned to become responsibility and respectful due to teacher and administrators expecting to walk into a class room full of respectable, responsible, ready to learn students. Outside of the class room we are taught to practice tenacity, perseverance, and positive self-worth whether that is at a game, match, meet or cheering on your peers.
Honestly had a great time at Greenfield. My favorite high school experiences were usually during homecoming week; the admin and students do such a great job putting it all together. The only thing disappointing is the spring sports never once got any recognition during my time at GC, while the fall and winter sports have pep rallies and things of that nature. All in all however, school is school and obviously it's not amazing but if I had to do high school again, I'd come back to GC.