Greeneview High School
- JAMESTOWN, OH
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade C
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B minus
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade C+
- Sportsgrade unavailable
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C+
Greeneview High School is an above average, public school located in JAMESTOWN, OH. It has 366 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Greeneview High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B minus65 Students
- grade A minus50 Students
- grade A47 Students
- grade A minus45 Students
- grade B minus26 Students
- grade A minus24 Students
- grade C21 Students
- grade A20 Students
- grade B+18 Students
- grade A minus14 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Greeneview High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade B
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 4 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade B minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$12,473 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 5 responses
Schools like Greeneview High School
- grade CGreenon High School
- Greenon Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.38 out of 5 71 reviews
- grade BShawnee High School
- Clark-Shawnee Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.96 out of 5 118 reviews
- grade C+Wilmington High School
- Wilmington City School District, OH
- Rating 3.28 out of 5 135 reviews
- grade BSoutheastern Senior High School
- Southeastern Local School District (South Charleston), OH
- Rating 3.94 out of 5 31 reviews
Greeneview High School Reviews
Rating 3.66 out of 5 50 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Greeneview is an excellent educational environment with, for the most part, kind-hearted students who care about their development. GHS offers many opportunities for students to enhance and further their learning. With better funding, which I hope GHS sees in future years, programs can be made even better and even more opportunistic. For a small town farm school, GHS is quite modern and forward in its education. The music department is struggling due to poor funding, but parents and faculty are doing what they can to bring more money in to give back to the students.
The school is great, with great teachers who want to see you succeed. Without some of my teachers I probably would not of been where I am today. The counselors have helped me get ready for college and have helped me earn credits toward college.
Greeneview is a small but excellent school. It is in a rural location, but boasts a surprisingly advanced and large access to technology. The sports are all some of the best in their conference. The Theater program is excellent and growing. The teachers care about the students, and the small class sizes allow more intimate learning environments. The building itself is around 10 years old, and still feels very new.