Greenbrier High School is a highly rated, public school located in Greenbrier, AR. It has 802 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 59% of students are at least proficient in math and 68% in reading.
Greenbrier High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B634 Students
- A-396 Students
- B-274 Students
- B197 Students
- B184 Students
- A-140 Students
- B+138 Students
- B-125 Students
- B-120 Students
- A-105 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.30 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 82 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.42 responses
Schools like Greenbrier High School
- BMt. Vernon/Enola High School
- Mt. Vernon/Enola School District, AR
- 26 reviews
- BVilonia High School
- Vilonia School District, AR
- 172 reviews
- A-Conway High School
- Conway School District, AR
- 657 reviews
- BQuitman High School
- Quitman School District, AR
- 32 reviews
Greenbrier High School Reviews
Greenbrier High School has such a close-knit community! Throughout the years, I have moved a couple of times and no other schools have had a family atmosphere like Greenbrier! There are so many opportunities for the kids here, that some people aren't even aware of. For example; at the high school the AG department, there are so many opportunities to train for potential jobs (welding, plumbing, woodworking, electricians, etc.) They also have CDE teams which cover the other areas of agricultural job training. Such as; poultry, livestock, agronomy, farm business management, floriculture, mechanics, and the list goes on. The high school also offers "Conway Careers" which allows the students opportunities to take classes such as culinary arts and other very applicable jobs!
The teachers alone are absolutely incredible; they work so hard each and every day to assure that every student comprehends the lesson that is being taught. If a student needs extra help with an assignment or understanding something the teachers are more than happy to talk individually with that student and explain until they are better able to understand. The environment of Greenbrier is just astounding; so many good people. Greenbrier allow students to express themselves as they are, while abiding by school rule book. Most of the students I see in the halls are pretty happy with Greenbrier, but it's only the students who really open up to the school that love it. In my opinion I would highly recommend this High School out of any other high school out there. It is true that we are a small school in a small town but we have a lot of love, pride, education and spirit to give!
I enjoyed my time at Greenbrier High school just as much as your average student would. The teachers were amazing and did everything they could to help you succeed. The security and safety of the school was always important to the administration. The only reason you could not have a good time at this school was of your own doing. There were tones of clubs and extracurricular activities that were available for students that were interested. Greenbrier High School took pride in its academic and testing results because they were among the highest in the state. I would recommend this school to anyone wishing a friendly, safe, and inspiring educational environment.