Green Valley Elementary School Reviews

Had two children attend over the past six years, with our youngest "graduating" this year. The school offers great teachers and some amazing kids. The teachers and administrators do a wonderful job of reaching out to parents and being accessible. (On more than a few occasions teachers have responded to emails sent on weekends or days off.) The praise is deserved for all disciplines and grades. The school also does a particularly great job with their art, music, and enrichment programs. As important, this school made us more a part of our community as classes and school-sponsored events introduced us and our children to new life-long friends. We love Green Valley Elementary!
My son just graduated 5th grade from Green Valley. We were there for speech therapy in preschool services & went there k-5. BEST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Hoover HANDS DOWN!! Everyone, teachers, staff, & employees went above and beyond in helping my child learn and feel welcome and loved. We are going to miss Green Valley very much and feel so blessed that we got to go there.
We have had students at GVES for 14 years. The teachers and staff are wonderful. It is small enough to be "home" and large enough to have great resources and afterschool activities.
Start Your Review of Green Valley Elementary School
When my son needed help the teachers really step up and get what he needed; kept me involved the whole way
Great set of teachers and counselors!