Green Sea Floyds High School is a public school located in Green Sea, SC. It has 655 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 39% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Green Sea Floyds High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B55 Students
- A52 Students
- B-48 Students
- C+47 Students
- A37 Students
- B+37 Students
- C+22 Students
- B+20 Students
- B-19 Students
- B-17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Green Sea Floyds High School
- B-Loris High School
- Horry County Schools, SC
- 94 reviews
- C+Lake View High School
- Dillon School District, SC
- 52 reviews
- C+South Columbus High School
- Columbus County Schools, NC
- 54 reviews
- B-Mullins High School
- Marion County School District No. 10, SC
- 77 reviews
Green Sea Floyds High School Reviews
My daughter was attending Loris Middle School. I was not impressed with the discipline and morale of the school so I took her out and started driving her to Green Sea Floyds Middle/High School daily. I loved the teacher/student ratio, the staff is AWESOME and they communicate with parents and build positive relationships. They go out of there way to meet your needs and make certain you are okay. This small school feels like a private school and most of all like a family. The administration is AWESOME! Dr. Pridegen and Mr. Kent Andreson keep in touch with their parents and abreast on what is going on the school. Its a small school but they have such big hearts!
Teacher student ratio...Teacher involved in care and concerned with each student individually....Willingness of everyone always very helpful...Being a graduate from Green Sea Floyds is truly a honor ....Offered many things and activities that kept us very involved......The Administration neededs the medal of honor for the best in the county while l was there....
Green Sea Floyds High School is a small town school right on Hwy 9 in Green Sea, SC. The school is a school that is a family. It creates a home for those who attend. It welcomes you with open arms and loving hearts.