Green Hope High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A273 Students
- A+254 Students
- A+112 Students
- A-100 Students
- B+99 Students
- B+96 Students
- B+93 Students
- A-55 Students
- B+54 Students
- A+44 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 97 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.41 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.50 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.54 responses
Green Hope High School Reviews
Review Green Hope High School
Green Hope High School offered the individualized attention and rigorous college prep that would be expected from a small, private school but in a 4A public school with thousands of students. Green Hope provides students with every possible opportunity to succeed through its outstanding teachers, driven administration, and devoted parents. Looking back on my experience at Green Hope I only had a weak grasp on understanding how lucky I was to go to school there at the time, and now going to college in a different state and meeting people with a variety of backgrounds am I able to appreciate it. However, while students at Green Hope are being escorted towards successes they are often times unintentionally being kept in a bubble, and while the school is racially, and culturally diverse there is little socioeconomic diversity. Overall, I would not trade my time at Green Hope for another school and it has helped mold me into the person I am today and pushed me towards success.
Moving schools no matter the grade level is difficult. As a senior I was transferred from my school in McLean, Virginia to Green Hope High School in Cary, North Carolina, a city I have never even heard of. While academically the school met the rigor of my old school, the atmosphere was far different. Students were not inclined to help out their fellow classmates but rather sabotage each other. This environment makes learning more competitive.
Green Hope High School is a prestigious school especially in our area. We are regarded as the leader in Athletics and Academics in our area. Green Hope is has been a good school for the 1 or so years I have been a part of the green hope community. Green Hope has very good academics with a wide variety of electives and ap courses to choose from. This is my favorite part of Green Hope as many other schools in our area do not contain the resources and high standard as we have at green hope. I have really enjoyed the community of people in green hope and the people are relatively friendly here. Another good part about Green Hope is the wide variety of extra curricular activities present at my school. There are clubs for any possible subject of interest and there are many more clubs being formed each year. My only complaint about this school is that the food is not the best it could be. Overall, Green Hope is a very good school with a high standards in athletics and academics.