Green Hope High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+408 Students
- A+381 Students
- B+166 Students
- A+153 Students
- A-148 Students
- B+144 Students
- A-133 Students
- A-75 Students
- A-72 Students
- A+57 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.37 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 102 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.43 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.52 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.56 responses
Green Hope High School Reviews
Review Green Hope High School
This year I am a freshmen at Green Hope High school! The people are so friendly and are always at your best interest. The teachers there are amazing and even though I've only been attending the school for around a month, it feels like home! The principal keeps the school together in a friendly environment. Everyday day is a new adventure and the possibilities for growth are tremendous! I wake up everyday excited to go to school and learn something new. I really feel like I have learnt a lot every since my first day. Really looking forward to my whole high school experience!
Green Hope High School is a very academically competitive school. With over 2,000 students a year, it can get crowded but there are many clubs for students to join to make the school seem smaller. All of the teachers are well qualified for their job and provide a supportive learning environment for their students. The surrounding Cary area provides great opportunities for students to help their community through Green Hope. Although the school is very competitive academically and athletically, it encourages students to thrive.
Green Hope High School offered the individualized attention and rigorous college prep that would be expected from a small, private school but in a 4A public school with thousands of students. Green Hope provides students with every possible opportunity to succeed through its outstanding teachers, driven administration, and devoted parents. Looking back on my experience at Green Hope I only had a weak grasp on understanding how lucky I was to go to school there at the time, and now going to college in a different state and meeting people with a variety of backgrounds am I able to appreciate it. However, while students at Green Hope are being escorted towards successes they are often times unintentionally being kept in a bubble, and while the school is racially, and culturally diverse there is little socioeconomic diversity. Overall, I would not trade my time at Green Hope for another school and it has helped mold me into the person I am today and pushed me towards success.