Green High School is a highly rated, public school located in Uniontown, OH. It has 1,305 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 78% of students are at least proficient in math and 78% in reading.
Green High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-307 Students
- B249 Students
- A+235 Students
- A-125 Students
- A100 Students
- A-91 Students
- B72 Students
- C+68 Students
- A+63 Students
- B47 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 77 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.52 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.55 responses
Schools like Green High School
- B+Stow-Munroe Falls High School
- Stow-Munroe Falls City School District, OH
- 234 reviews
- A-Wadsworth High School
- Wadsworth City School District, OH
- 231 reviews
- A-Lake High School
- Lake Local School District (Uniontown), OH
- 222 reviews
- A-Hoover High School
- North Canton City School District, OH
- 302 reviews
Green High School Reviews
Overall, there's room to be worse. So there's also plenty of room to be better. It lacks in diversity, it's academics fall behind unless you're in select advanced courses, and the students are relatively close minded. Sports are similar to cults and coaches are in it for profit. College readiness is very poor, plan on figuring everything out once you have graduated. Facilities are fine, biggest safety concern is those around you, and food is gross. If you're a student at GHS, good luck!
I went to Green High School all 4 years. The atmosphere of the place is subpar, but the teachers really love to teach and give 100% everyday! A lot of classes are challenging depending on what you take, but there are a lot of given resources to help you pass a class. I also had a lot of fun with the extra curricular activities the school provided and the sports teams.
Green is an excellent school! My academic future is so bright due to the caring staff members and great environment they provide. The school is an average size with 1300 students and they’re all so friendly! Amazing experience with GHS although our diversity isn’t the greatest.