At Greater Atlanta Christian School (GAC), academic rigor is matched by active faith and a deep commitment to caring for one another. We consistently rank at the top of the state for teaching quality, arts, and athletics.
GAC leads among Atlanta independent schools with an AP exam pass rate of 86% and has the most AP course offerings (29) and foreign language tracks (6). More than 50 high school STEM classes happen within 20,000 dedicated square feet of state-of-the-art facilities. Outside the classroom, 17 academic trips, 21 mission trips, and fellowship opportunities in industry of choice prepare your student for college and life beyond. Students in our award-winning visual and performing arts programs choose from over 50 electives. Student athletes participate in 62 competitive teams
GAC cares actively, innovates wisely, nurtures with intentionality, and operates with excellence in every endeavor. Come discover what it means to Be Greater at www.discovergac.org.
Greater Atlanta Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+193 Students
- A90 Students
- A+74 Students
- A+68 Students
- A60 Students
- B57 Students
- A56 Students
- B+55 Students
- B+48 Students
- A+46 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.58 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses