Great Falls High School is an above average, public school located in Great Falls, MT. It has 1,460 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 31% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading.
Great Falls High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+173 Students
- B-148 Students
- B-70 Students
- B-53 Students
- B+52 Students
- A+52 Students
- C+33 Students
- B32 Students
- A-26 Students
- A26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 42 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Great Falls High School Reviews
I love the people here and most of my teachers. The school spirit goes above and beyond. The students are very diverse, there isn't really a group of popular people that lead the school because each group has its own popular kids. The students I know are very supportive with things like mental health or any other problems. However, from personal experience, the faculty members are not the best at supporting victims of any type of harassment or assault.
The teachers at Great Falls High are great! They are supportive and enthusiastic. When they are teaching, they try and make the learning interactive and easy to understand. They elaborate in great detail to ensure that every student is learning. If they suspect am issue they will be support and talk to you about it either before school or after school. One great thing about our teachers is that they will always make time for their students.
Great falls high is a great school, that is modern in its appriach ro teaching but makes you feel like you are going to one of those romanticized high schools of the fifties. Everything you would expect and want high school to be can be achieved here. In some ways it feels like the same school my grandmother would've gone but it also includes all the modern things a 21st century student needs.