Granite Falls High School is a public school located in Granite Falls, WA. It has 564 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+74 Students
- A66 Students
- A+64 Students
- C+60 Students
- B-39 Students
- B-27 Students
- A-21 Students
- A-21 Students
- B+17 Students
- A-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Granite Falls High School
- C-Crossroads High School
- Granite Falls School District, WA
- 14 reviews
- BLakewood High School
- Lakewood School District, WA
- 46 reviews
- B+Monroe High School
- Monroe School District, WA
- 268 reviews
- C-Sultan Senior High School
- Sultan School District, WA
- 61 reviews
Granite Falls High School Reviews
Granite Falls High School is a very close community where most students and teachers know each other. The students and staff are fairly welcoming, but finding a group of friends to wholeheartedly accept you into their clique as an incoming student may prove to be a challenge. This can easily be attributed to the small student body. The school has a limited choice of classes pertaining to STEM subjects and has a focus on math and economics classes.
It’s a small school so it has it’s downfalls, but the first thing any student would say about granite is how close it is. We have our cliques, but a “nerd” can walk to a “jock” table and feel like they’ve always belonged there. Everyone fits in with everyone. The only problem is students don’t feel supported by their administrators in their opinions and or problems with our school.
The majority of the teachers here do a good or great job teaching, and they are more than happy to help students who show an interest in their class. The sports at this school aren't the most competitive. However, some of the coaches put a lot of effort into their sport and help their students improve as both an athelete and a person.